What type of information does worldwidewomen.club collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications).
How does worldwidewomen.club collect information?
When you conduct a registration on our website, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
Why does worldwidewomen.club collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the networking between club members;
2. To be able to contact members and visitors with general or personalized notices and messages;
3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to improve networking;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How does worldwidewomen.club store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Worldwidewomen.club is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide information and encourage networking between members. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How does worldwidewomen.club communicate with its site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding membership issues via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
• To provide a great experience for our visitors.
• To identify worldwidewomen.club registered members.
• To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
• To ensure the platform is secure and safe to use.
Table of cookies placed on Wix sites:
How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want worldwidewomen.club to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions and contact
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.